Fiset Cortez Consulting Inc. /Fiset Hospiconsult Inc.
- Centre hospitalier de lâ€™UniversitÃ© de MontrÃ©al, Montreal, Canada
Consultant as compliance architect for the design of a new 770-bed teaching hospital presently under construction as a PPP project.
- D M MedCity, Kochi, Kerala, India
Ownerâ€™s advisor for the programming and design of a 600-bed multi-specialty medical centre and a convention centre complex.
- G M Modi Hospital, Delhi, India
Master programming, master planning and preliminary design for a 600-bed replacement hospital in Saket, New Delhi.
- Jaypee Institute of Medical Sciences, Noida, UP, India
Functional programming, conceptual and schematic design for a new 500-bed hospital for the Jaypee Group.
- Medanta Medicity, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Functional programming, conceptual design and planning for a 1,200-bed multi-specialty private hospital designed according to international standards.
- Tuberculosis Hospital, Tbilisi, Georgia
Preparation of a medical brief for the renovation and expansion of a 150-bed hospital for the treatment of patients with tuberculosis funded by WHO and the World Bank .
- Military Teaching Hospital, Oran, Algeria
Functional programming, planning and design for a 340-bed hospital for the Algerian Armed Forces.
- Centre hospitalier de lâ€™UniversitÃ© de MontrÃ©al, MontrÃ©al, Canada
Functional programming for a 700-bed teaching hospital and transfer to a Web-based functional programming software.
- Provo and Grand Turk Hospitals, Turks and Caicos Islands
Functional programming for two new community hospitals
- Francesco Bellini Life Sciences Building, McGill University, Montreal
Development of an equipment planning data base for a 240,000 sq. ft. (22,000m2) research centre.
- The Scarborough Hospital, Toronto, Ontario
Comprehensive Master Program and Master Plan for the redevelopment of the General and the Grace Divisions of the hospital.
- Northern Ontario Medical School, Sudbury and Thunder Bay, Ontario
Capital planning for the construction of a new medical school to serve Ontario northern population as part of a comprehensive financial plan prepared by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- The Scarborough Hospital, Toronto, Ontario
Surgical role study and functional program for a new Surgical Suite and related facilities.
- Centre hospitalier de l'UniversitÃ© de MontrÃ©al, MontrÃ©al (QuÃ©bec)
Programing consultant for a new 850-bed teaching hospital.
- McGill University Health Centre, Montreal (Quebec)
Project management advisor for the programming, design and construction of anew 800-bed hospital and research centre.
- The Scarborough Hospital, Toronto (Ontario)
Functional programs and conceptual design for a new Critical Care Wing ($55M), Complex Continuing Care addition, and a Dialysis Centre.
- Malabar Cancer Centre, Thelassery (Kerala) India
Feasibility study, functional program and conceptual plan for a 275-bed Cancer Treatment Centre.
- Centro Integral Hospitalario-Norte, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Feasibility study, preliminary functional program and conceptual plan for a new 575-bed teaching hospital for the City of Buenos Aires.
CGO/CGI Inc., Healthcare Planning Consultants, MontrÃ©al (QuÃ©bec) Canada
- The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa (Ontario)
Functional programs for $120-million renovation and new construction work for the merger of the Ottawa Civic and the Ottawa General Hospitals.
- Scarborough General Hospital, Toronto (Ontario)
Functional program and conceptual design for a new Birthing Centre comprising 17 LDRPs
- HÃ´pital du SacrÃ©-Coeur de MontrÃ©al, MontrÃ©al (QuÃ©bec)
Master planning studies and programming for a $50-million renovation and expansion program.
- HÃ´pital Notre-Dame et HÃ´pital Maisonneuve-Rosemont, MontrÃ©al (QuÃ©bec)
Consulting services for master planning studies
- Ottawa-Carleton District Health Council, Ottawa (Ontario)
Restructuring of healthcare services in the Ottawa-Carleton region; inventory and physical and functional assessment of 12 facilities; development and evaluation of reconfiguration scenarios.
- Metro Toronto District Health Council, Toronto (Ontario)
Restructuring study for 16 hospitals in the Metropolitan Toronto region; physical and functional assessments of facilities; preparation of functional programs; development and evaluation of reconfiguration scenarios for restructuring health care services in the region.
- University of Montreal Affiliated Hospitals, MontrÃ©al (QuÃ©bec)
Feasibility study for the rationalization of services and facilities among the six hospitals affiliated with the University Faculty of Medicine.
- University of Montreal Teaching Hospitals Merger Study, MontrÃ©al (QuÃ©bec)
Facilities assessment, master programs, preliminary master plans and cost estimate for the merger of three major teaching hospitals in downtown Montreal.
Zeidler Roberts Partnership, Toronto, Canada and Baltimore, USA
- Project Manager for the Gudelsky Building at the University of Maryland Hospital (Baltimore, Maryland) and the Herzzentrum (Coswig, Germany), and consulting services for Al-Azhar University Hospital, (Cairo, Egypt).
- Consulting services in master planning, functional and space programming and facility evaluation for numerous projects.
- Project Management of studies and projects such a Princess Margaret Hospital, (Nassau, Bahamas); Kitchener-Waterloo Hospital, (Kitchener, Ontario); Ottawa Civic Hospital (Ottawa, Ontario); and Sunnybrook Health Science. Centre (Toronto, Ontario).
- Team leader for the Whitby Mental Health Centre design competition.
VVKR Inc., Alexandria, Virginia, USA, ( Director of marketing for healthcare-related services)
- Consulting services for functional and space programming, building and site evaluation, master programming and master planning.
- Management of healthcare projects at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center (Baltimore, Maryland), and at the Hospital for Sick Children and Hadley Memorial Hospital (Washington, D.C.).
Hart Group International Inc. Philadelphia, PA, USA (Vice-President for Facilities Planning)
- Functional and space programs, master programs, building and site evaluations and master plans.
- Master plans for Morton F. Plant Hospital (Clearwater, Florida), and Roxborough General Hospital (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania). Health Facilities Planning Associates Ltd., Edmonton, Alberta (Principal and Sole Proprietor) 1978-1983
- Consulting services in functional programs, building and site evaluations and master plans for the Lethbridge Municipal and Saint-Joseph's Hospital (Lethbridge, Alberta) and for Saint-Paul Hospital (Saint Paul, Alberta)
- Planning and design consulting services for Lac La Biche Hospital, Toefield Municipal Hospital, Hythe Hospital and Nursing Home, and Alberta Urban Hospitals in Calgary and Edmonton.
UHSC Architects Group Ltd., Edmonton, Alberta (Project Manager)
- Project architect for the planning and design of the Walter C. MacKenzie Health Sciences Centre, an 850-bed medical center completed in 1986 at a cost of $325 million as the University of Alberta teaching hospital.
Zeidler Roberts Partnership Inc./Architects, Toronto, Canada (Senior Architect)
- Programming and design development for the Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI.
- Conceptual sketches and preliminary program for a psychiatric hospital in St. John, New Brunswick.
- Master plan for a 700-bed hospital in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Conceptual master plan for the Walter C. MacKenzie Health Sciences Centre in Alberta.
- Editing and translation of a book titled "Healing the Hospital" written by Eberhard Zeidler.
Agnew, Peckham and Associates, Toronto, Canada (Hospital Consultant)
- General consulting work for various hospitals, including functional programs, master programs, master plans and schematic design.
- Functional and space programs for the Ottawa Civic Hospital (Ottawa, Ontario) and St. Joseph's Hospital (London, Ontario).
Architecture Research Center, College Station, Texas, USA (Graduate Student)
- Research work in the field of facilities for the mentally ill and the mentally retarded.
Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, USA (Architect with the Planning Office)
- Functional programming for a new Faculty of Dental Medicine including surveys of existing operation and computer analysis of data collected
Labelle, Marchand, Geoffroy, Architectes, Montreal, Canada (Intern Architect)
- Comprehensive renovation program for a 900-bed pediatric hospital.
- Design and construction documents for various projects in the same hospital.
- Design development and contract documents for a small hospital for handicapped children.